I love Reuben Sandwiches, and turning them into Mini Reuben bites is perfect for an appetizer or even if you just want to share several little sandwiches for a party. Making them with the Pillsbury Crescent rolls made them so easy to make.
Mini Reuben Sandwiches With a Twist!
Another thing I love about this Reuben sandwich made with crescent rolls is how much flavor comes in every single bite. It’s like packing in all of the amazing taste of a normal Reuben sandwich and packing it into these little Reuben balls. I could eat far too many of these mini Reubens if I don’t watch myself!
Mini Reubens for the Win
These Pillsbury Reuben Bites are just the perfect size for an amazing appetizer. Add some Thousand Island dressing as a dipping sauce and these mini Reuben appetizers are absolutely delicious! This is a great Super Bowl Party appetizer or a side for any family dinner or gathering.
You don’t have to be a previous lover of Reuben crescent rolls to appreciate these either. In fact, this may be the perfect way to introduce you to this kind of sandwich where the helpings are small and full of all of the goodness of little Pillsbury Reuben bites,
For another delicious appetizer recipe, try our Knorr’s Spinach Dip!
Try Making this Mini Reuben Recipe Today!
- 1 8 oz. pkg. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- ¼ lb. pastrami slices (or corn beef slices)
- ¾ cup finely shredded swiss cheese
- ½ cup well drained sauerkraut
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing for dipping sauce
- Unroll Crescent rolls and lay out into 2 12 inch rectangles making sure to seal the seams.
- Lay pastrami slices on top, making sure to fit with in the rectangles.
- Layer swiss cheese and sauerkraut on top of pastrami.
- Starting with the long edge of the crescent, roll up each tightly, sealing long edges.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and tuck in edges.
- Cook in a 375 degree oven for 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes, then cut into 1 inch slices.
- Dip in the Thousand Island dressing and Enjoy!
um … YUM! the only thing I’d add to mine is a pickle 🙂
Sugar n' Spicegals says
Ooh, that is a great idea Katie!! Will have to try that next time!