Pistachio Chip Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanill extract
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, pudding mix and baking powder. Add the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour so it is easy to handl.
- Roll the dough into 1" balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air tight container.
(Adapated from Taste of Home)