Spicy Ranch Chicken Burrito Bowls
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
- 3-4 large chicken breasts
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 Envelopes of fiesta ranch or spicy ranch dip seasoning
- ½ diced onion
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- sour cream
- black olives
- Add the chicken, onion, tomatoes and ranch seasoning packets to your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- Cook the rice and have it ready to add in.
- When the chicken mixture is finished cooking, put the chicken into a large bowl and shred it using two forks.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker and add in the beans, drained corn and rice.
- Mix all together.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Leave a Reply