Pillsbury Reuben Bites
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 8 oz. pkg. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- ¼ lb. pastrami slices (or corn beef slices)
- ¾ cup finely shredded swiss cheese
- ½ cup well drained sauerkraut
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing for dipping sauce
- Unroll Crescent rolls and lay out into 2 12 inch rectangles making sure to seal the seams.
- Lay pastrami slices on top, making sure to fit with in the rectangles.
- Layer swiss cheese and sauerkraut on top of pastrami.
- Starting with the long edge of the crescent, roll up each tightly, sealing long edges.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and tuck in edges.
- Cook in a 375 degree oven for 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes, then cut into 1 inch slices.
- Dip in the Thousand Island dressing and Enjoy!
FOR NUTRITIONAL VALUE AND MORE RECIPES, CLICK ON THE MAGIC BUTTON!