So this last year I decided to invest in a Panini maker, and within no time at all I was hooked on making Paninis. I started coming up with all sorts of Panini creations, but one of my favorites were these Pastrami Reuben Paninis.
A Panini-Style Reuben Sandwich
I have always loved Reuben sandwiches and wanted to attempt to make my own – Panini style. Well Reubens are usually made with corn beef, but I did not have any, so I decided to use pastrami in its place. Pastrami has always been one of my favorite sandwich meats. In fact, I could eat pastrami on almost anything. This Pastrami Reuben Panini was absolutely delicious and making it was as easy as 1-2-3!
Pastrami Reuben Paninis are Better With Chips!
I personally love to eat Lay’s Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper chips and a crisp dill pickle with these Pastrami Reuben Paninis. It makes the perfect combo!
The greatest part about this Reuben recipe is that if I have had a long day at work, it’s so nice to come home and whip out the panini maker and enjoy a yummy meal in no time at all!
Try This Pastrami Reuben Panini Recipe Today!
- 4 slices of your favorite Rye Bread
- Sliced pastrami (I get mine sliced from the deli section of the store)
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 Tablespoons sauerkraut (You could substitute it for coleslaw if you like)2 Tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Butter one side of rye bread, place on the heated panini machine, or you could cook it on a griddle.
- Spread Dressing on the other side of bread slices, you can add as much or little as you like.
- Place one slice of swiss cheese on top, then layer with pastrami, sauerkraut, cheese, and top off with the other slice of bread. Cook until the bread lightly browned and the cheese has melted. Enjoy
For another great panini recipe, check out our Cranberry and Stuffing Turkey Panini Sandwich!
Leave a Reply