Cranberry & Stuffing Turkey Panini Sandwich
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 2 slices your favorite bread (I used a thick sliced Hawaiian roll bread, Great Grain brand)
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup leftover stuffing
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- Sliced turkey
- Butter (for spreading on bread to grill)
- Heat the panini maker on low.
- Spread the butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- On the other side, spread the mayonnaise on each piece of bread.
- Layer the bread with the cranberry sauce, stuffing, cheese, and top off with sliced turkey. Place butter side down on the panini maker.
- Cook on low, for a couple of minutes and then turn it up to high to get the nice browning on the bread. Watch carefully though when on high so as to not over cook.