With only three ingredients, this Honey Bacon Cheese Dip is a simple and quick appetizer that is sure to please everyone. This is one of those cheese dip recipes that doesn’t need a lot said about it because all you need to know is that it is easy and delicious!
Honey Bacon Cheese Dip: An Upgrade to a Classic!
I love recipes with just a few ingredients. When I find a recipe online that looks good and then look to see that it has a million ingredients my interest is quickly turned elsewhere. So this recipe is totally my style!
Honey, bacon and cheese are a genius combination and usually appeal to almost everyone universally. In our family, we like to add extra bacon so you can get a small piece with every bite of this bacon cheese dip. The honey adds a nice sweet kick (almost like a companion taste to maple and bacon), and adds to the cheese taste perfectly.
Our family loves dips, but I can honestly say this is one cheese dip recipe that your family will enjoy as well. Use your favorite kind of bacon, or try different types of bacon to see which flavor you like the best. Let us know what you think in the comments!
For another great cheese dip recipe, try our Chicken Ranch Cheese Dip!
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- Honey Bacon Cheese Dip
- ⅛ cup honey
- 12 oz. package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place the cream cheese in a dish
- Drizzle the honey over the top.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon
- (It may sound like a lot of bacon, but it's good to have extra. You can also drizzle more honey if you want)
- Serve with your favorite crackers (wheat thins work well for dipping)