Jazzy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cups flour
- 1¼ cups baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- 1 cup cornflake cereal crushed
- 3 cups oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet and milk chocolate)
- ½ cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- (add anything you like or mix them up. Raisins, pecans instead of walnuts, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, sugars and eggs.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Gradually mix into the butter mixture.
- Stir in the cornflakes, oats, chocolate chips, coconut, nuts, etc.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and place on an lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. I like to under cook mine just a little so that they are chewy in the middle. That means they don't look completely done when I take them out of the oven.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.