Sweet and Tangy Pork Chops
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
- 8 boneless medium cut pork chops
- 1 12oz. bottle chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and brown the pork chops. Salt and pepper each chop.
- Once browned, place the pork chops in a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix the chili sauce and grape jelly together and pour over the pork chops.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
- To thicken your sauce, add corn starch according to the corn starch directions.