Sweet and Tangy Pork Chops
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
- 8 boneless medium cut pork chops
- 1 12oz. bottle chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and brown the pork chops. Salt and pepper each chop.
- Once browned, place the pork chops in a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix the chili sauce and grape jelly together and pour over the pork chops.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
- To thicken your sauce, add corn starch according to the corn starch directions.
FOR NUTRTIONAL VALUE AND MORE FUN RECIPES, CLICK ON THE MAGIC BUTTON!!
Wanda Ann Olsen says
Now that looks delicious. We love ribs at our house, I’ll be making your recipe! Tuesday Trivia is LIVE over at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
Come on over and share these ribs.
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile