I got this recipe for Busy Day Soup several years ago from my neighbor Jo. I was so happy to have it because it is truly one of those recipes that you can make on a busy day! I love how it takes canned soup and turns it into a delicious meal. When my kids were young and schedules were crazy, this was a dish my kids remember me making often. Probably because it really is so easy to throw together on a busy day, and busy days were happened a lot.Today I came home from work and when I thought about what to make for dinner, Busy Day Soup came to mind, because I knew I could whip it up fast. Add some cornbread muffins and this will hit the spot on a cold day!
- 2 cans Bean With Bacon Soup
- 2 cans Vegetable Soup
- 1 can tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 2 soup cans of water
- 1 1lb hamburger browned with 1 onion chopped
- 1-2 tsp chili powder
- Put into a crock pot or pan and heat up!
- Add a little sour cream on top if you like.