Slow Cooker BBQ Ribeye Chops
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
- 3½ pounds boneless Ribeye chops
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I love Sweet Baby Rays)
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke (optional)
- Garlic powder
- Onion Salt
- Red pepper flakes if you want it spicy (optional)
- Season the pork with garlic powder, onion salt, and pepper.
- Mix the barbecue sauce, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, liquid smoke, and pepper flakes together in a seperate bowl. Layer the pork chops in your slow cooker, making sure to put the sauce on each chop as you go. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. The meat should fall to pieces nicely!