This Spaghetti Salad is one of our family favorites!
I don’t know about you, but whenever I make spaghetti it seems like we end up with a surplus of noodles and no sauce to go with it. So, it always leaves me wondering what to do with those extra noodles because I do not like to waste.
Spaghetti Salad is the Answer
Well this Spaghetti Salad is the perfect solution. And what I really love about this salad is that I can make it the night before which is especially nice on the days that I know I am going to be gone most of the day. The only problem is making sure it doesn’t disappear before dinner! That can be a challenge around my house when you leave something so delicious sitting in the refrigerator.
Spaghetti Salad is a Perfect use of Left-overs
There’s something great about having left-overs from a meal that can be used for something else delicious. This salad recipe utilizes left-over spaghetti noodles and can be eaten right out of the refrigerator, no extra steps needed!
For kids that love spaghetti, but get sick of the “same” meal every time, this salad recipe is a must-have.
Try This Spaghetti Salad Recipe Today!
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. mustard
- 4 Tbs. vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups diced celery
- 6 green onion, chopped
- 12 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Optional ingredients:
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- Break the spaghetti into thirds then cook according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and sugar in a bowl.
- Toss the spaghetti, celery, green onions, eggs and mayonnaise mixture together.
- (If adding the bacon and red pepper, add the red pepper but don't add the bacon until ready to serve)
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight or for several hours before serving.
Leave a Reply