Lemon Butter Tilapia
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main
- 6-8 Tilapia Fillets (I buy the frozen Tilapia at Walmart that comes in
- a 24 oz. bag. There are 6 fillets individually wrapped inside)
- 1 stick butter
- 1-2 lemons sliced
- 1 pkg. dry Italian dressing mix (0.6 oz)
- Olive oil
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Pour the melted butter on to the pan.
- Slice the lemons and lay them around on the pan on top of the butter.
- Place the Tilapia on the butter and flip over to get both sides covered.
- Lay the Tilapia on top of the sliced lemons to cook.
- Sprinkle a little olive oil on each filet.
- Cover the Tilapia with the Italian dressing mix. (Do not make the dressing)
- Cook in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- This seriously is so good!
Marlys Folly says
This sounds great. We eat a lot of fish and i will have to give this recipe a try.
I am planning on making this tomorrow for dinner. My family loves tilapia as well…even the little ones, which is nothing short of a miracle! I have to ask what the side dish is that is pictured – does it have artichokes? It looks delicious! Please let me know if I can find that recipe on your site as well. Thank you!
Sugar n' Spicegals says
Jessica, it is the Cabbage Augratin. It really is delicious!
Endless Eleganza Events says
Do you defrost the Tilapia before placing them on the baking sheet or do you cook them like that frozen?