I first had these Garlic Breadsticks years ago when a friend of mine invited us over for dinner. They were so good that I asked her how she made them. I was pleasantly surprised when she told me they were actually Pillsbury biscuits that she rolled into garlic breadsticks.
As I have mentioned before, I love easy recipes! Well these Garlic Breadsticks truly are easy to make and they have been one of my kids favorites for many years! On top of that, they are incredibly affordable. Pillsbury biscuits are cheap and easy to pick up at almost any grocery store, so you don’t have to fret about expensive ingredients or long prep times.
Garlic Breadsticks For Spaghetti Night
While Garlic breadsticks are good with almost any Italian dish (or just by themselves), we love to eat them on spaghetti or lasagna night at our home. No matter what dish you want to pair this garlic bread stick recipe with, you’re sure to please your kids with these easy-to-make sticks of goodness!
For other great bread recipes, try out our Cheesy Garlic French Bread!
- 2 cans (7.5oz.) Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 stick of butter (8 Tbsp.) melted
- Garlic Salt
- Pour the melted butter into the bottom of 9x13 casserole dish.
- Seperate the biscuits and roll each one into about 6 inch strips. ( I roll them just like I would roll playdough to make a snake, if that makes sense)
- Roll the strip into the butter making sure to cover all sides and lay in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the tops with the garlic salt, making sure each bread stick gets covered with the garlic salt.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 14-16 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Easy and Delicious!
Deborah Warren says
thanks for posting this easy to do yummy meal addition. These would go great with soups, stews and just about any other meal! Of course, I am pinning this! I just popped over from the Marvelous Monday Linkey. I would love it if you dropped by for a visit at http://www.kneadedcreations.com . Happy Day to you! Deb @ Kneaded Creations
Forgot the Italian bread for my lasagna. This is a great idea! Thanks for posting!worked great and a great addition
Donna Ann says
Easy delicious addition to my homemade spaghetti and meatballs..and fast..i will definitely make again thanks☺️
Sugar n' Spice Gals says
Love hearing that! They aren’t gorurmet but they are surprisingly really yummy. My husband asks me to make these every time we have spaghetti