First of all…let me just start off by saying, WOW!!!! This Cheesy Garlic French Bread is amazing! This is hands down one of my favorite recipes on the blog. We could not get enough of this stuff at our house after trying it for the first time. It has quickly become a family favorite! This cheesy garlic french bread is seriously to die for and not only that, but it is so super easy to make. Trust me, you will definitely be going back for more. In fact, I would eat this stuff everyday if weight gain was not an issue for me….but unfortunately I am not one of those blessed people who can just eat whatever they want and not get fat. However, We will definitely be using this Cheesy Garlic Cheese Bread recipe on a regular basis now. Moderation in all things…right? Can’t wait til the next time I get to sink my teeth into this deliciousness!
There are multiple ways one could go about eating this Cheesy Garlic French Bread. You could cut it up into smaller pieces and serve it as an appetizer at your next social gathering, eat it as a snack, or this recipe would also make a great side to just about any meal. Our family enjoys eating this Cheesy Garlic French bread on spaghetti night, but it really would go great with just about anything.
- 1 loaf french bread
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced, or garlic powder to taste
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup Mozarella cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine butter, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and Mozarella cheese.
- Cut bread in half, and each half into four pieces.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly on the bread pieces and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil and broil until hot and bubbly, about 1-2 minutes.