Double Berry Streusel Crisp
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: Serves 6
- ¾ cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, cut into pieces
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a 8x8 square dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine all the topping ingredients except the butter and mix well. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. (Or use 2 knives)
- Stir in the pecans. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well. Pour into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the topping over the filling.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.