Chocolate Poke Cake
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Cake
- 1 box (15.25oz.) German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small jar caramel topping
- 1 small (8 oz.) container of Cool Whip
- 2 Heath Bars crushed
- Cook the German Chocolate cake mix according to the package directions. While still quite warm, us the end of a wood spoon, (I actually use a small dowel, about ¼ inch in diameter), and poke holes all over the cake. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the cake, making sure to get them into the holes. Next pour the caramel topping over the top. Let the cake cool. Top with the container of Cool Whip and sprinkle the crushed Heath bars on top.
Gypsy Heart says
Hmmmm, I so wish I had a piece right now with my coffee!!