So I am definitely all about chicken for dinner at our house, which means I am constantly looking for new recipes to make with chicken. Well as I was browsing the internet one day, I found a recipe for some Cheesy Garlic Breaded Chicken on Allrecipes and decided I had to try it.
Well, I’m happy to report that after a few small tweaks of my own this Cheesy Garlic Breaded Chicken turned out perfecto! I absolutely love it, and I’m not the only one. I made it for my mom, and dad, and brother and they were also super impressed with it. The chicken stayed super moist and it had the breading on the outside was to die for. So I would definitely recommend this Cheesy Garlic Breaded Chicken to anyone who may be looking for something different to do with their chicken. I know we will be making this again soon at our house. That’s for sure!
- 5-6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup garlic herb breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cover a baking sheet with foil
- Cut each chicken breast into smaller pieces ( you can cut them in half or thirds depending on size of chicken breasts, or if you prefer to skip the cutting step you could use chicken breast tenderloins instead)
- In a shallow bowl place 1 cup of mayonnaise
- In another shallow bowl combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, ½ cup cheddar cheese, pepper and garlic salt. Mix well
- First dip each chicken breast in the mayonnaise and roll it so that it is evenly covered
- Then roll each chicken breast in the bread crumb mixture so that the whole piece is covered in breading
- Place each chicken breast piece on the baking sheet that you wrapped in foil
- Use remaining cheddar cheese to lightly sprinkle on top of each chicken piece before placing in oven
- Place baking sheet in the oven, and bake 30 minutes.
- Before removing from oven, cut into thickest chicken breast piece and look to see if inside is cooked all the way through
- If it is still pink inside continue to cook about 5-10 more minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for several minutes to cool
- Then serve!
Leave a Reply