Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: sweets
- Brown Doughnut holes (I used pumpkin ones from Smiths)
- peanut butter or chocolate frosting
- toffee bits ( you can find these by the chocolate chips)
- pretzels ( sticks work best)
- Frost the top of each doughnut hole with either peanut butter or chocolate frosting (I personally think the peanut butter tastes better).
- Stick the toffee crumbles to the peanut butter so that is evenly covered all around.
- Break a pretzel stick in half and stick it in the top of the doughnut for the stem of the acorn.
- And there it is....You have some adorable little doughnut acorns. Have fun with this one!