For the past few years my dad has been watching how much sugar he takes in and has substituted the treats with different assortments of sugar-free candies and desserts.
Well with how much my mom loves sweets, my dad has to suffer through the smell of brownies, cookies or pie almost every night. My mom finally lightened up to the idea of my dad not eating sugar, and decided to give in and find him some sugar free recipes including these sugar free oatmeal cookies!
Sugar-Free Oatmeal Cookies That Taste Amazing!
This oatmeal raisin cookie recipe is perfect for my dad. It’s the perfect amount of chewy and sweet, and overall you don’t feel too guilty while eating these sugar free oatmeal cookies with splenda. The prep time is only about 10 minutes and the cook time is about the same. In under 20 minutes you can have a delicious dessert without the guilt of indulging in your sugar tooth!
If you love oatmeal cookies but have been waiting for a healthier sugar free oatmeal cookies recipe, then you’ve come to the right place. This is the perfect option for you if you want to watch your sugar intake, but still love yourself some dessert. Try out these simple sugar free oatmeal cookies on your date night or family night. You’re sure to love them!
Try This Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookie Recipe Today!
- ½ c. softened butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1⅓ c. Sugar Substitute (Preferably Splenda)
- 1 c. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 1 c. raisins (you may want chopped dates or nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Soften the butter in the microwave for about 10 to 15 seconds
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, egg, vanilla, and sugar substitute
- After mixing, add in the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and nutmeg and mix together
- slowly add the flour.
- Mix together and add the rolled oats
- When all ingredients make a cookie dough consistency, mix in the raisins
- Scoop spoonfuls onto your cookie sheet
- Put in the oven at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes
- Let cool
For other delicious oatmeal dessert recipes, try this chocolate oatmeal bars recipe!