An Olive Garden Salad Recipe as Good as the Real Thing!
Well now you don’t have to wait for a special occasion to have an excuse to hit up Olive Garden and eat some of their delicious salad. Now you can make your own Olive Garden Salad recipe right in the walls of your own home and partake of this deliciousness whenever the heck you want.
The two questions we get more than any other are:
- “How to make Olive Garden Salad?” Or, more specifically, “What’s in Olive Garden Salad?”
- “How to make the Olive Garden Salad dressing recipe?” Also related to this is the question is, “What dressing is on Olive Garden Salad?”
How To Make an Olive Garden Salad?
Have you ever wondered how to make an Olive Garden salad? Or at the very least, wondered what’s in Olive Garden salad? Well if so, then you’re in luck.
Below you’ll also find the ingredients for this Olive Garden Italian salad recipe. Once you’ve got all the Olive Garden salad ingredients out and ready to go, throw everything together in a salad bowl. Mix in dressing and sprinkle some more Parmesan cheese over the top and you have a delicious Olive Garden Salad to serve for dinner!
How to Make the Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe?
You’ll see that we’ve also put together a list of Olive Garden salad dressing ingredients and instructions on how to put it all together to create that Italian dressing we all know and love.
I pulled this Olive Garden salad recipe from CopyKat.com and it really does taste like the real thing. Enjoy!
Try Making This Olive Garden Salad Recipe Today!
- Dressing Ingredients:
- • ½ cup mayonnaise
- • ⅓ cup white vinegar
- • 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- • 2 tablespoon corn syrup
- • 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- • 2 tablespoon Romano cheese
- • ¼ teaspoon garlic salt, or one clove garlic, minced
- • ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- • ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- • sugar (optional)
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1 bag American blend Salad
- ½ red onion
- 1 can drained black olives
- 4 roma tomatoes
- Your favorite croutons
- pickled banana peppers (optional, we didn't really feel these were necessary)
- Mix all your salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- This is simple. Put all your ingredients in a blender and mix well. If it is a little too tart for your liking then add a little extra sugar to sweeten it up. Use your own discretion.
- Serve over salad ( mix in right before serving so your salad doesn't get soggy)
- You can store this dressing in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 10 days
For another delicious copy cat recipe, try out our KFC coleslaw recipe!