This Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookie recipe is easy, cute and delicious, what more can I say!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 large bag Reese's miniature peanut butter cups
- Mix together the butter, sugars and peanut butter. Add the vanilla and egg.
- Blend well. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Stir in the flour mixture and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place in cupcake liners.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, place a Reese's miniature in the middle of each cookie.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from wrappers and ENJOY!