Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: salad
- 1 30 oz. can sliced peaches (undrained)
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks (undrained)
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 lb. strawberries stemmed and halved (or quartered depending on how big they are)
- 1 bunch of red grapes (about 1½ cups)
- ½ pint blueberries (optional)
- 1 3 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 Tbsp. sugar (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the peaches, pineapple (make sure NOT to drain them) and instant pudding.
- Stir until the pudding dissolves.
- Add the rest of the fruit. Add sugar if you like.
- Chill in the refrigerator till ready to serve.
FOR NUTRTIONAL VALUE AND MORE FUN RECIPES, CLICK ON THE MAGIC BUTTON!