Every once in a while I will taste a dish that I will immediately say, “I have to have this recipe!” Well, this Jo’s Crab Pasta Salad is one of those dishes.
I first had this several years ago when my sister in law made this crab pasta salad for a family party. It was an immediate hit an I made sure I got the recipe from her and it has since become one of my favorite salads to serve at our barbecues.
Crab Pasta Salad for the Win!
I LOVE this crab salad, and so does the family! It can be prepared in about 30 minutes and is pretty easy to put together. Another pasta salad that’s become a family favorite. Thanks Jo!
For more pasta salad recipe suggestions, try out this Cashew Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe!
- 1 12 oz. package medium shell pasta
- 1 lb. imitation flaked crab
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 8 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. sweet relish
- 2 tsp. sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according package directions. Rinse and cool.
- Boil the eggs and peel.
- Chop the crab into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, crab, celery, onions and eggs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, relish and sugar.
- Pour over the pasta and mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- So delicious!!!!