This Christmas candy is seriously the easiest treat I make for my neighbors each year. I would have to say the hardest part about this recipe is unwrapping the candy kisses, so as you can see its a really tough recipe to make ;). These mint pretzel bites not only are easy to make, they are also so yummy. They’re small enough you can pop them in your mouth whole and have a delicious combo of sweet and salty all at once.
This year is the first year time I switched things up from our regular Chocolate Pretzel Bites made with regular kisses to these yummy mint ones that use Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses and Mint Truffle Kisses. I absolutely love how the mint added more flavor to this Christmas treat.
I can’t wait to try making these with all the seasonal hugs and kisses that Hershey’s brings out each year.
- 1 lb bag mini twists pretzels
- 10 oz bag candy cane kisses
- 10 oz bag mint truffle kisses
- 12 oz bag red and green M&Ms
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Line the pretzels in rows on the cookie sheet.
- Top the pretzels with the mint truffle and candy cane kisses.
- Place in the oven for 1½ to 2 mins.
- Remove from the oven and press down in the middle of each kiss with a M&M.
- Place the pretzel bites in the fridge for 20-30 mins to cool and harden.
- Note: I put all my pretzels pretty close together so I only had to do 2 separate pans.
- (Pop these in a cute little Christmas cello bags and deliver as Christmas treats to neighbors, friends, teachers, etc.)