Today at work I got an email from my husband with an attachment for these White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cookies on it. I guess it was his subtle way of telling me I should make these. Well, to keep the hubby happy I decided I would make them and boy was I glad I did! They were delicious!
These White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cookies came from the Allrecipes web site and I am so glad my husband sent the recipe my way! They freeze up nicely so I can enjoy them for several days to a couple of weeks! (That is if they last that long)
Even though Macadamia nuts are kind of expensive, they are a must for this recipe. The combination of flavors make this cookie a winner!
- 3 cups flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl combine flour, salt and soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour mixtures gradually and stir till just mixed.
- Stir in nuts, chocolate and craisins.
- Drop on to an ungreased cookie sheet. (I roll mine into balls so they cook up to a nice shape)
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.