This fluff jello is so creamy and delicious!! This makes a perfect salad for your summer barbecues.
What is fun about this jello salad recipe is that you don’t only have to use raspberries; you can change it up to make it whatever flavor you like! Use whatever fruit you want and whatever jello flavor you want to mix things up and the possibilities are endless.
This can also be a great dessert. It is so fluffy and delicious and bound to please any crowd.
- 3 c. water
- 1 small box cook-n-serve vanilla pudding
- 1 small box instant tapioca pudding
- 1 small box rasberry jello
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 bag frozen rasberries
- Bring water to a boil, then add the 3 boxes of jello puddings.
- Stir constantly until mixture starts to thicken. Pour into serving bowl; let set overnight.
- Just before serving, add 12 ounces Cool Whip and 1 bag frozen rasberries partly thawed.
- Stir together.