This Pumpkin Cranberry bread recipe was originally made for muffins, but I wanted to make little loaves of bread with it instead. This recipe made 3 little loaves or 12 muffins if you choose to make muffins instead. I decided to make the loaves, because when wrapped up in cellophane, they make a perfect little treat to share with a friend. I love that these are so delicious, but quick and easy to make! They make the perfect fall treat!
Mini Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Bread
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree from a can
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (craisins work great)
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 3 mini bread loaf pans with cooking spray
- Mix together the oil, sugar, eggs and pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Gradually add in the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
- Mix until just moistened.
- Gently add in the craisins and white chocolate chips. (Chopped pecans are optional)
- Divide the batter evenly into the three loaf pans.
- Sprinkle coarse sugar on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool.
- If you want to make muffins instead, follow the same mixing instructions, but preheat the oven to 400 degrees and divide the batter into 12 muffins cups that are either lined with baking cups, or sprayed with cooking spray. Cook for 20-25 minutes.