Easy Orange Rolls
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: rolls
- 12 Rhodes Dinner rolls, thawed (don't let them rise yet)
- 1 medium orange rind, grated
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- CITRUS GLAZE:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix grated orange rind with sugar.
- Roll each Rhodes roll into about a 9-inch rope. Tie it into a loose knot.
- Roll each knot in the melted butter and then roll it in the sugar mixture. (I actually mixed the butter and sugar mixture together and it worked great.)
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap that has been sprayed and let the rolls double in size.
- Remove the wrap and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- While the rolls are cooking, mix together the glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the rolls while they are still warm.
- Grab a glass of milk and ENJOY!