Lemon Drop Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: desserts
- 1 18.25 oz. pkg. lemon cake mix with pudding
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅓ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, oil and lemon juice.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough, about a teaspoon size, into the confectioners’ sugar.
- Roll them around until they are covered with the sugar.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and cook for about 6-8 minutes. (Depends on the size of the cookie) They should be light brown on the bottom and chewy in the middle.
- To make it a little easier to handle the dough, make sure your hands are covered with the powdered sugar. You can also put the dough in the fridge for several hours to make it not so sticky when handling.
- These are sooooo Yummy!!!