We saw these cute football pops on pinterest, and thought that we needed to make them too! Instead of using cake we decided to make them out of Nutter Butter Cookies. These Football Nutter Butter Pops were so yummy and fun to make.
These were a big hit with the guys in the family, not because they looked cute, (which they did), but because they loved eating them! These are perfect to add to your Super Bowl treats!
- 1 16 oz. pkg. of Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 bag of chocolate candy coating (1 lb.)
- Lollipop sticks
- Styrofoam block
- White Frosting in a tube.
- Place the cookies in a food processor and blend till finely crushed. Add the cream cheese and blend until thoroughly creamed together.
- Form the cookie mixture into about 1 inch balls..
- Place on a cookie sheet and put in freezer to set them for about 15 minutes.
- Melt a tiny bit of the chocolate (to dip the end of the sticks in).
- Pull the cookie balls out of freezer and roll into the shape of a football.
- Dip a lollipop stick (about ¼ inch into the chocolate and push into the football. Push the stick about half way into the football.
- After this is done, place back into the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip each football into the chocolate and push into the Styrofoam block.
- Let the footballs set completely. (This shouldn't take long)
- Add the football details with the white frosting tip.
- Not only are they cute but they are so yummy!!!