Eat with Caution! Once you start you can’t stop.
These Caramel Pops are one of those delicious treats that leave you coming back for more…and more…and MORE!
They make the perfect treat for any holiday party or a great addition to movie night. Just make sure you make plenty to go around!
Every Holiday party or event I have ever been to where these are served there is a crowd around the Caramel Butter Pop bowl. People just can’t keep their hands off this delicious stuff.
- 8 oz ( half a bag of Clover Club corn pops)
- ½ c butter
- ½ c light corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Place Corn pops in large 9x13 casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- In small sauce pan mix butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar and stir over medium heat. Stir it for about 2 minutes or until it starts to bubble around the edges.
- Then pour in baking soda (this helps with proper coating of the pops). Pour mixture evenly over Corn Pops and stir so that they are coated evenly.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes stirring approximately every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread out on wax paper. Break apart pieces so that when they cool they do not all stick together in one big clump.