Yep, that’s right…..it’s panini night! I love a good Philly cheese steak sandwich and so I thought why not make it a panini! I like to keep it as simple as I can, and this turned out to be so good! I am sometimes just a little obsessed with panini’s and this combination was absolutely one that I will be making over and over again. If you love a good Philly sandwich, then you should definitely give this Philly Swiss Steak Panini a try!
I’m not gonna lie….one of the reasons I love making Paninis is that they make such a great meal and they are super easy and quick to make.
Philly Swiss Panini's
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: sandwich
- ½ pound sliced roast beef
- 2-4 slices Swiss cheese
- olive oil
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ onion sliced
- ½ green pepper sliced
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Sub rolls, Hoagie rolls, French bread, Italian bread, YOU CHOOSE
- Saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms, salt and pepper in a Tblsp. of olive oil till tender.
- Brush top and bottom of your roll or bread with olive oil. Place oil side down on the panini.
- Spread mayonnaise on the inside of the bread and layer with roast beef, cheese and top with onion, peppers and mushrooms.
- Top with other half of bread and cook on panini till cheese melts and you have a nice golden brown on your bread.
- (You could use this with your favorite au jus also)
Leave a Reply