Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 bag salad mix (I use a spring salad mix, but you can use what you like)
- 1 (15oz.) can mandarin oranges drained
- ¾ cup craisins
- 1 (12.5oz) can chicken chunks, drained
- 2 cups wonton chips or strips (they come in a bag and are crispy)
- (I didn't have any wontons so I used a bag of tri color tortilla strips made for salads, they were a great substitute)
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Mix together the salad, oranges, craisins, chicken and wonton chips in a large bowl.
- Blend together the oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and sesame seeds. (I always mix the ingredients together in a small mason jar and then shake it to blend it together)
- Pour over salad when ready to serve.
- Easy and delicious!
Leave a Reply