I think what I love about these little Valentine Pretzel Bites is that they are so easily adaptable to any holiday. We have made these for Christmas and they seriously go so fast whenever we bring them to a party. So why not make them for Valentines Day! The choices of candy at this time of year is always fun. I found these heart shaped chocolate peanut butter candies and thought they would be perfect on the pretzel. I then found some M&M’s that were just a little bigger and that had cute little sayings on them. Perfect!
With only three ingredients and the fact that you can make these in less then 5 minutes, makes them a great little treat to throw together for your next Valentine party.
- 12-24 Pretzels
- 12-24 heart shaped chocolate peanut butter candy (Dove makes them)
- 12-24 Large M&M's with valentine sayings on them. (Or you can use just regular)
- Place as many pretzels as you choose on a microwaveable plate. (I usually don't do more then 12 at once)
- Unwrap a chocolate heart and place on the pretzel.
- Microwave for 30-40 seconds.
- Chocolate will have started to melt.
- Place an m&m on top.
- Cool completely before eating so the chocolate sets up.
i have made these with rolo’s also and they are delicious!