This Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuit soup is seriously amazing! I just wanted to keep going back for more and more, and would have eaten the whole pot if I didn’t have to worry about my belly and butt growing exponentially in size. I’ve always envied those little tiny skinny girls who can shovel food in like there’s no tomorrow and never gain a pound.
I would definitely be shoveling this in if I were one of them!
Crock Pot Chicken and Biscuit Soup
I always love a great crock pot meal! There’s nothing better than being able to just throw a bunch of ingredients together in the slow cooker and then leave it for hours and let it work it’s magic. This Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuit soup, makes the perfect warm hearty meal for a cold winter day, and we’ve been having plenty of those kind of days around here lately.
My only regret is that I wish I would have made more!
Try This Crock Pot Chicken and Biscuit Soup Recipe Today!
- 1 bag Tyson frozen shredded cooked chicken.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 carrots sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 pkgs. Pillsbury biscuits
- Cut all the vegetables and place in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Add the corn and peas.
- Add the chicken on top. (it can still be frozen)
- In a bowl mix together the soup, broth and seasonings together.
- Pour over the the chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- /2 hour before eating, cut the biscuits into fourths.
- Bake according to package directions on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- *Don't over cook.
- Mix in the sour cream to the soup and add the biscuits.
- Heat for another ½ hour.
For another delicious slow cooker soup recipe, try out our slow cooker hamburger soup!
could you please tell me how much is in the bag of chicken