My husband absolutely loves pistachio nuts! I will buy him a huge bag of pistachios for each holiday and he will easily finish them off in just a few days.
Now that my daughters are married, I’ve noticed a pistachio trend with their husbands as well! I’m not sure if it’s the convenience of having something to chew on or the nature of being able to open a hard shell to find a yummy goodie inside, but I can say our family is into pistachios. (Oh and don’t forget Pistachio Oreos!) So this pistachio bread was a natural hit in our family.
Try Some Amazing Pistachio Bread!
I wanted to make something special with pistachios for my hubby and this pistachio bread recipe popped out at me when I saw it. This Quick Pistachio bread is so good I would almost consider it a dessert, but calling it bread means I don’t feel so bad when I sneak an extra piece! Hee Hee.
I fell instantly in love with this pistachio bread and found that it is not only delicious but quick and easy to make!
The prep time for this yummy pistachio bread recipe is only about 10 minutes, and then you let it cook for a little under an hour. When you’re done you’ll have a delicious loaf of pistachio goodness that will be gone before you know it!
I think, in the end, my husband now loves this quick pistachio bread as much as his pistachio nuts. 🙂
Try This Quick Pistachio Bread Recipe Today!
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs. water
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ tsp. green food coloring
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine together all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Grease and flour (2) 9x5 loaf pans.
- Divide the batter between the two loaf pans sprinkling ½ of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Put the rest of the batter on top and sprinkle the tops with the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
For other great bread recipes, try our Sour Cream Pumpkin Bread Recipe!
Leave a Reply