Our Favorite Enchiladas
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can Ortega green chilies, chopped
- 1 small can sliced or chopped olives (optional)
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 dozen medium flour tortillas
- ¾ lb. grated Jack cheese
- ¼ lb. grated cheddar cheese
- Combine soup, sour cream, chilies, olives, onions and jack cheese together.
- Take out and set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Add chicken pieces to the original bowl. Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas.
- Roll and place in an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Pour the 2 cups of sauce over the top of the rolled tortillas. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degree for 30-40 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and guacamole.
FOR NUTRITIONAL VALUE AND MORE FUN RECIPES, CLICK ON THE MAGIC BUTTON!
Mr Pete says
Wow! These sound amazing! And so does your son! Thank you for his service and your sacrifice for our country. We’ll also be adding this one to our recipe books as well. 😉