Love Me Brownies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: desserts
- 1 18 oz. brownie mix (I LOVE Ghiradelli's Double Chocolate)
- 3 (1 oz.) squares of white baking chocolate
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting
- ¼ cup maraschino cherries drained and chopped
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Candy sprinkles for garnish
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 9x13 pan with aluminum foil leaving several inches on ends to use as handles to lift out of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Pour brownie mix into pan and cook in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Let cool.
- Lift out of pan with foil. Remove from foil by turning over on a cutting board.
- Using a 3 inch heart cut out 12 hearts.
- They are now ready to frost.
- To make frosting, combine white chocolate and whipping cream and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and cook another 15 seconds at a time till you come to a smooth consistency.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When cooled, add the cream cheese frosting and maraschino cherries. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Let them set in the refrigerator for several minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter for approximately 1 minute. Stir till smooth.
- Let cool for several minutes then place in a baggie and snip the very end off and drizzle chocolate on each brownie.
- Garnish with sprinkles!
(If you are looking for easy, then make the brownies and use Cherry Chip Frosting instead of making your own. It isn't always available in the stores, you will usually see it around Valentines Day however.)
FOR NUTRITIONAL VALUE AND MORE FUN RECIPES, CLICK ON THE MAGIC BUTTON BELOW!
Leave a Reply