These are gooey and delicious! If you haven’t tried them before, you really should soon!
Gold Rush Brownies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: brownies
- 2 cups firmly packed coarse graham cracker crumbs. (I used 2 wrapped pkgs. about 18 crackers)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Crush the graham cracker crumbs. (I put them in a big ziploc bag and pound them with a rolling pin)
- Add together the crackers, chocolate chips and pecans togeher and mix.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and thoroughly blend.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan that has been sprayed with vegetable spray. The mixture will be thick, so spread it out.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- You can dust with powdered sugar after you take them out of the oven if you like.
Leave a Reply