Easy Pesto Chicken Pasta
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main Dish
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) jar Basil Pesto
- 1 (22 oz.) bag frozen chicken breast strips
- 1 (1 lb.) box penne pasta (or whatever you like)
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onions, pepper and mushrooms and saute.
- Thaw the chicken in the microwave.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Add the chicken to the vegetables and heat through.
- Add the pasta and jar of pesto and mix well.
- Cook until heated completely.
Be creative and add what you like. Sun dried tomatoes would be delicious too!
Leave a Reply