Cupids Chex Mix
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Snacks
- 6 Cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips (8 oz)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (8 oz)
- 1 cup valentine M&M's
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups pretzel stick broke in half
- Cover two cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
- Put 3 cups of cereal in a bowl.
- Microwave white vanilla chips in a small bowl for 1 minute. Stir and microwave another 15 seconds if necessary till chocolate is smooth.
- Pour over the cereal and mix thoroughly.
- Pour onto cookie sheet and spread out. Cool in fridge for 5 minutes or until set.
- Put the other 3 cups of cereal into another bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter chips in a small bowl for 1 minute. Stir and microwave another 15 seconds if necessary, till chips are smooth.
- Pour over cereal and mix thoroughly.
- Pour onto other cookie sheet and spread out. Cool in fridge for 5 minutes or until set.
- Break cereal into pieces and put in a large container.
- Add peanuts, pretzels and M&M's.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Enjoy, and watch out because you will be smitten!
Chandra Sirois says
Thanks so much for Linking up at Show Me Your Plaid Monday’s!
Angie Church says
how simply cute love this sharinglink on my blog you can check it out at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Looks yummy and cute! I am pinning it! I will use gf pretzels! Thanks for sharing!
Cute idea! And this looks and sounds awesome!
Yummy! Such a great idea!!
Kira @ My Sesame Seed Buns says
This looks delicious!
I’m your newest follower via GFC. Please come visit me at My Sesame Seed Buns sometime!
Marlys Folly says
Another great recipe. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday.
So cute and delicious! I love that it is rounded up by vanilla!
Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea says
Hello! I love how yummy and easy this looks – and it’s not all chocolate, yay! Your blog is fantastic, I’ll be back and soon!
New follower, come visit! http://www.barefootbysea.com
Lisa @ Shine Your Light says
How yummy! Thanks for linking this recipe up to Mangia Mondays – I featured it today!
Thanks so much for partying and Super Saturday Show & Tell… Just dropping by to let you know that you were Featured!! Come grab a button and party again!! xoxo- Ruthie
you ever made this before? a0If not, you can visit my Easter Bunny Snack Mix ricepe to see step-by-step picture instructions of how to make a snack mix like this, and I’ll