The first time I ever tried this grape salad I fell in love with it. A relative had brought it to a potluck and I was amazed at how simple the salad was but yet absolutely delicious!
I usually like to make this recipe when grapes go on sale, and I like to use both red and green grapes. I find red grapes to be a little sweeter than the green but I love the combination of both.
One problem with this Creamy Grape Salad is that it becomes a little addictive. It’s sweet enough that it could almost be served as a dessert too. It’s absolutely delicious!
- 2 lbs. grapes (You could do half red grapes and half green grapes)
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 oz. sour cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Clean and separate grapes from stem and place in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla and sugar together until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the grapes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and nuts over the top.
- NOTE: For a bigger crowd you can easily double this.
Leave a Reply