Chicken Broccoli Salad
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: salad
- 4 bunches broccoli, washed and cut into bite size
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, bacon, raisins, grapes, chicken and onions together.
- Mix the dressing together and toss with the salad ingredients.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with a slice of french bread, and you've got a perfect summer meal!
Leave a Reply