Every year I make this White Chocolate party mix for my family or for my family parties. This year my son came home for the holidays and the first thing he asked was, “where is the White Chocolate Cheerio Mix?” I hadn’t made it yet, so I made sure that I went and got the ingredients to make it for him.
Christmas is Better With White Chocolate Party Mix
This White Chocolate Chex Mix is pretty easy to make and it tastes and looks just like Christmas. This is a tradition as much as leaving cookies out for Santa Claus. If you’re looking for a yummy Christmas treat with M&Ms, pretzels and all kinds of other goodies, this is the one for you.
White Chocolate Chex Mix for Every Holiday
This white chocolate Chex mix is a great treat to make if you are looking for something to snack on. Warning! This chex treat is addicting! It is so dang good that it is really hard not to eat too much of it. I find I need to just put some in a paper cup, or in a small bowl and then put the big bowl of it out of reach.
This White Chocolate Snack Mix is also the perfect combination of sweet and salty. This makes it a favorite for both the sweet and savory lovers in your life. We also love to give plates of this white chocolate party mix to our close friends and neighbors right around Christmas time. We’ll put it on some themed plates, wrap it in plastic wrap, attach a cute card and then leave it on some doorsteps. This white chocolate Chex mix recipe has helped us make new friendships as well as keep the ones we already have!
For another delicious white chocolate treat, try our Reese’s White Chocolate Pudding Cookies!
Try Making White Chocolate Chex Mix Recipe Today!
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 3 cups cheerios
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 1 12 oz. pkg. M&M's
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 (12 oz.) packages White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, peanuts, M&M's, and pretzels together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chocolate chips and oil together and melt in in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Take out and stir.
- Cook in microwave another 15 seconds at a time, taking out and stirring until completely melted.
- Pour over cereal mix and stir until all is coated evenly.
- Pour onto the lined cookie sheets to cool.
- Break into pieces and store in a container.