Is there anything better than a dessert salad that’s light and fluffy and filled with delicious bits of cold, ripe fruit? I don’t think there is! This raspberry fluff jello salad is so creamy and delicious!! This makes a perfect salad for your summer barbecues.
Fluffy Raspberry Jello Brings Variety
What is fun about this jello salad recipe is that you don’t only have to use raspberries; you can change it up to make it whatever flavor you like!
Use whatever fruit you want and whatever jello flavor you want to mix things up and the possibilities are endless. Strawberry, blueberry, cherry, you name it!
Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad can also be a Dessert!
This can also be a great dessert. It is so fluffy and delicious and bound to please any crowd. This is one of our favorite dessert recipes to bring to baby blessings, family parties, weddings or any other pot luck.
It’s best served cold and the tangy-ness of the raspberry mixed with the pudding and cool whip are to die for!
Try this Raspberry Marshmallow Fluff Jello Recipe Today!
- 3 c. water
- 1 small box cook-n-serve vanilla pudding
- 1 small box instant tapioca pudding
- 1 small box rasberry jello
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 bag frozen rasberries
- Bring water to a boil, then add the 3 boxes of jello puddings.
- Stir constantly until mixture starts to thicken. Pour into serving bowl; let set overnight.
- Just before serving, add 12 ounces Cool Whip and 1 bag frozen rasberries partly thawed.
- Stir together.
For another great jello recipe try out our Raspberry pretzel jello salad!