My nanny, (grandma) cooked such yummy cobblers. Whether it was apple, peach, raspberry or blackberry cobbler, they all were delicious.
Some Southern Blackberry Cobbler Cookin’
She spent so much time in the kitchen and made such amazing southern food. I always loved her blackberry cobbler. The smell of the blackberry cobbler cooking would literally drive me crazy because I couldn’t wait to eat it!
Blackberry Cobbler That Can Be Cooked in a Crock Pot
I don’t have the luxury of spending my day in the kitchen like she did because of my work schedule. However, I can still enjoy her amazing cobbler recipes by throwing them into a crock pot while I am at work and coming home to that amazing smell. Plus it won’t drive me crazy having to smell it cook all day!
This Crock Pot Blackberry Cobbler is so delicious and easy to make, give it a try. Your family will love it and you might just find your next favorite dessert recipe!
Try this Crock Pot Blackberry Cobbler Recipe Today!
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 5 oz. can of evaporated milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 4 Tbsp. sugar to sprinkle on top
- 3 cups blackberries (I used frozen)
- Mix sugar and Bisquick together. In a separate bowl blend the eggs, milk, vanilla and butter together.
- Stir into Bisquick mix. Blend well. Add blackberries.
- Spray a crock pot with Pam.
- Pour cobbler into crock pot and cover.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours depending on your crock pot.
- Scoop into bowls and top with ice cream or whip cream!
- Enjoy some southern lovin!
More Crock Pot Recipes!
For another great crock pot dessert recipe, try our Crock Pot Apple Pecan Dump Cake!