If you’re in the mood for something delicious and a little bit unique, then try making these Butterscotch Rice Krispie treats! This is just another great way to add a different twist to your plain Rice Krispie Treats.
Butterscotch Rice Krispies For Any Occasion
I love the butterscotch flavor in these and obviously so did the family because they were gone in a flash!! These rice krispies with butterscotch set the same as any other rice krispie recipe and make for the perfect after-dinner dessert, or holiday gift for neighbors and friends. Who says no to do a delicious butterscotch rice krispie treat?
The Whole Family Will Love Butterscotch Rice Krispie Treats
Anyone who has ever made rice krispy treats knows that they are super easy to make. This butterscotch rice krispie treats recipe isn’t any different. The only extra ingredient you need is a box of Butterscotch Instant Pudding and you can whip up a batch of pudding rice krispie treats in no time.
I love recipes that require less than 5 ingredients and have super simple instructions to make. Simple yet delicious is our specialty over here at Sugar n’ Spice Gals! Hope you enjoy this butterscotch rice krispie recipe! We sure do!!!
Try Making This Butterscotch Rice Krispie Treat Recipe Today!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- ¼ cup butter
- 10 oz. package miniature marshmallows
- 1 small box Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- Lightly spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and dry pudding mix.
- Cook on low heat stirring constantly until the marshmallows have melted and is smooth.
- Mix in the Rice Krispies and coat well.
- Pour into the sprayed casserole dish and press down.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
For another delicious Rice Krispie dessert recipe, try our Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats!