If you want to try a delicious cookie that is just a little bit different, give this Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe a try! With pudding mix added to them, it makes these easy pistachio pudding cookies chewy and yummy.
Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cookies – A Yummy Twist on a Classic!
On top of the pistachio pudding mix, another thing that sets these cookies apart is the addition of the cream cheese. This helps add to the consistency, essentially making pistachio cream cookies! While there aren’t too many ingredients, they are just unique enough that the combination creates a pistachio cream cheese cookies recipe that you won’t soon forget.
One thing I noticed with these cookies, was that they are better once they cooled completely so that the chocolate doesn’t overpower the pistachio flavor. These are perfect cookies to make ahead of time to take with you to all your holiday parties!
For another delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe, try out our heart-throb Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanill extract
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, pudding mix and baking powder. Add the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour so it is easy to handl.
- Roll the dough into 1" balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air tight container.